Tuesday, June 18, 2013
@ 4:47 AM
18th June 2013
Woah.. Has been a couple of years since i last write in this blog..
Let's have a little update!
I'm happily married on 31st October 2011, very wonderful and successful wedding with sweet surprises from my hubby..
I'm a mother of a little girl name Kayla, she's born on 13th Nov 2012.
She's a healthy, happy, cheeky and lovely little girl and I'm so bless to have her and I'm so so so much in love with her..
We're still staying in Ubi but with a few addition house members.. my FIL, helper and our new addition to the family. Not forgetting my 2 naughty girls (mango & misha) are still with me.. as usual Misha is the mischievous dog, but I still love her very much and feeling guilty not spending quality time with them.
Been busy with many things.. a new helper as our old helper "Seng" request to go back for studies. The new helper still under observation on her working attitude and how well she can handle Kayla and the 2 dogs.
Life is still the same in STM, not much changes.. been here for 3yrs plus and feeling too comfortable to move on.. Living expenses is shooting up with many mouth in the house we need to feed..
Oh dear, I hope we have luck to strike lottery or get better luck with finances.
For my next post, I'll try to update some pics..
Woah.. Has been a couple of years since i last write in this blog..
Let's have a little update!
I'm happily married on 31st October 2011, very wonderful and successful wedding with sweet surprises from my hubby..
I'm a mother of a little girl name Kayla, she's born on 13th Nov 2012.
She's a healthy, happy, cheeky and lovely little girl and I'm so bless to have her and I'm so so so much in love with her..
We're still staying in Ubi but with a few addition house members.. my FIL, helper and our new addition to the family. Not forgetting my 2 naughty girls (mango & misha) are still with me.. as usual Misha is the mischievous dog, but I still love her very much and feeling guilty not spending quality time with them.
Been busy with many things.. a new helper as our old helper "Seng" request to go back for studies. The new helper still under observation on her working attitude and how well she can handle Kayla and the 2 dogs.
Life is still the same in STM, not much changes.. been here for 3yrs plus and feeling too comfortable to move on.. Living expenses is shooting up with many mouth in the house we need to feed..
Oh dear, I hope we have luck to strike lottery or get better luck with finances.
For my next post, I'll try to update some pics..