Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Monday, December 13, 2010
@ 9:44 AM

We have finally brought the bedroom set for our temporary bedroom at Ikea before we could move in to the MBR. We will be moving to the MBR only after customary.. Friends who know the date please "SAVE THE DATE" and I love to see all of you on our actual day!
Next, we need to decide which dryer & washer to get for our house. It will be an extremely busy month for us. Lots of coordination work to be done, arranging for delivery, check on the renovation progress, handling our budget, purchasing of new items for the house, preparing my ROM aka selecting songs, getting the favors done, fishbowl etc... I wish I got alot more $$$ and also time.. Work is so crazy that I frown whenever I face my laptop.. tons of work to do and it's killing me... Now, I only look forward to 22 Dec and fully concentrate on house and ROM stuff.

Updates on ROM Preparation
- To collect stickers and stick on the favor
- To purchase fishbowl for our deco
- To purchase goldfish
- To get wines for our guest
- To get shirt & pants for Mr. Lo
- To select and burn song that will be play on 26 Dec
- To print place card/menu/seating plan
- To plan time schedule for the event
- To go facial on 16 December =)
- To distress and look pretty on the actual day!

Update on house
Too many details, I prefer to let post the pictures and let it speak for themselves but I'm arranging my furniture to come in on 17 & 22 December. Hopefully things will fall in place and we start moving in soon... I can't wait to move into our house!!!

Date: 12 December 2010
Ikea : $1282

Date: 4 & 9December 2010
Ikea: $484

Labels: , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts