Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Friday, December 10, 2010
@ 9:14 AM

Updates on 8 December 2010!!!
The day I got my part II proposal unexpectedly!

Anyway, some areas of the paint and lighting are up so here we go for the tour!
Foyer area leading to store room & living area

View from the foyer area


View at the bedroom doors area

Common toilet with accessories

Common toilet ugly piping with storage heater (will re-locate the pipe)


2nd coat of paint up and our fans up!

MBR toilet tiling & toilet bowl w/o vanity top


Study room with fan & light

We held some discussion with Keith on the carpentry works, laminates for the shoes cabinet, kitchen cabinet, bedroom laminates etc before he went off and off we go to have our lunch at City Square Mall and I brought roses for myself which I love it so much as it's imported roses and they look so lovely! Happily buying the roses and gong cha we head back to rest and schedule to meet up with Lindt at 8pm.
So before we leave the house, here comes the comical proposal from dear.. it's so funny to me and dear is so angry.. Hahaha.. Anyway, do ask me if you wanna know cos he will not let me off if I were to blog this online.. I'm extremely shock and surprise but extremely happy that he gave me the part II proposal which he have promise me in 2007 (my part I proposal). I feel so bless and love especially knowing the tight budget we're in, he actually honour his words and proposal to me which I thought he might delay in doing so..
Thank you so much my dearest "LAO GONG to-be"!!!! Hehehehe..
Anyway, we meet up with Lindt to discuss on the flora deco on our solemnisation day itself and she's extremely nice to provide us the pearls and the doves as part of the deco which was not discuss initially. It's complimentary from you! Love it!!! Thanks Lindt & 85 Flowers!!! So we discuss our main theme for the day & also the hand bouquet for me.
Meet up with kk to pass her the invite and head back home to prepare and finalise details for our solemnisation...

Labels: , , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts