Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
@ 7:42 AM

Today is the selection of our ROM gown fitting day!!!

I'm feeling happy and all excited over it, not knowing if I would love the ROM gown as I did not shortlist or fall in love with the ROM gown which I tried during the day we sign up the package. Walking towards Le Grand with a heavy heart, I'm worried I would look ugly on our special day however I meet up with my girly and feel so blessed to have my friends Jane, D & P to be here with me for my gown selection, it really means alot to me. Appreciate that from the bottom of my heart babes!
Together with dear, we tried on our ROM gown/vest. I took a longer time to select as I tried on 4 different gown and shortlist 2 that was the nicest for me. Eventually, I decided to go with the lace, but I'm lack of confident and not comfortable to revive my fat arms to others but it looks the best to wear it w/o any shawl or netting around my fat arms. Well oh well, that's the case, I will have to reveal my fat arms on our solemnisation day. Hopefully the photographer(Samantha) don't take ugly shoots especially side view of my arms.
I love the gown and the details & I'm so happy that Yoko take into consideration and effort to design the lace gown for me. I'm really touch and happy she really care and I feel well assure that I will look good and I'm safe in her hands. I'm proud to be a Le Grand bride!
I love this picture that Jane took for us, it's lovely. Aahhhh.. this is not the gown that I selected for our ROM, it's the 2nd best looking gown on me. I almost wanna choose this gown as it make me look slimmer due to the low waist cutting and dear prefer this too. However I love the lace gown over the satin even though it make me look fatter as the waist cutting of the gown is higher but the cutting for the bust is really nicer than the satin and its make me look more sexy with the half cup bust design. Yuko is so smart and flexible to make some changes to the lace gown and it looks good and that's the reason I decide to get the lace gown.
For dear, they let him try on the coat but knowing his character he's unable to take the heat to wear coat hence I request for Yuko & Winnie to get a vest for dear.. and taaa-daa... he's in his vest and he look so smart! Hehehe.. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Anyway, dear will be getting a new shirt and pants to match the outfit since he also wanna change his wardrobe this is definitely the time for shopping soon!
I also forgot to update, I have the map printed after 2 days of collection of invites and we have start sending out the invites to our friends & families members personally as the invites is very minimal due to the space constraint and limitation of guest invited to grace our solemnisation.
Last Saturday (27 Nov) we meet up with both sales coordinator Ivan - Pan Pacific and Lynnette - Sheraton Towers for a site visit for our wedding banquet next year 2011. We meet up and discuss and have a site inspection of the ballroom. Ivan brought us to Ocean ballroom and I don't really like as the doors is not conceal for the jointing of the Ocean ballroom. In addition, I was unable to view Pacific Ballroom in Pan Pac as there's a event on-going. We walk around the reception area of Pacific ballroom, it's really nice and exclusive but it's really disappointing for not being able to view the ballroom but I'll arrange to visit Pan Pac again! I love the location, the clean car park and I believe it will be a nice bridal suite. However the only negative is hitting the minimum numbers of tables which is really tedious.
Next venue, Sheraton Towers. We meet up with Lynnette who show us around and discuss with us in details and the package from Sheraton is very comprehensive and I love the high ceiling and chandelier, love the favor, wedding theme, exclusive reception, good comments on their food and also the wedding cards they're providing. However, I request to view their bridal suite and I'm very disappointed of the size of the suite and it looks more like a executive suite than a bridal suite. Overall, the negative notes is bridal suite, location of hotel, old exterior of the hotel and old carpark else this will be a perfect wedding banquet venue for us.
Exclusive Private reception area

Scarlet Passion Theme



High ceiling at Ballroom 1


Low ceiling at Ballroom 2,3,4

I'll be arranging for another 3 viewing of the hotel before we make a decision on where to held our wedding banquet and the up-coming viewing is at Regent. It's really so expensive to get married in SG... now I just wanna sing the hokkien song "if I have $1000000"... this will definitely solve my agony for renovation and wedding stuff...
Please give my dear a chance to strike TOTO or 4D to help us and have a more enjoyable wedding and renovation process!

Labels: , , , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts