Wednesday, December 8, 2010
@ 10:59 AM
It's been a busy week and let's begin with...
25 Nov - 4 Dec
Dear accompany me to my routine check-up at KKH at The Private Suite. I went for the scan & review on 25 Nov however the doctor have to attend an urgent meeting so I went back for the review on 2 Dec. Again, the doctor emphasize the urgency to conceive after marriage and I shouldn't wait too long. Well oh well, not too sure is it because of the operation or the age. :/ Anyway, I told him we will be delaying our plan as we're having our Chinese customary next year. He told me to take good care of health and also to get all vaccination done before pregnancy period and based on his recommendation I took the cervical cancel vaccination which cost more than $300 and to be taken 3 times within 6mths. I'll be back on Jan for the 2nd jab and the 3rd jab on my next appointment for scan and review.
Thereafter, we head to Regent for a site inspection.. Here are some pics to share...
Greeting at the entrance with lovely flora arrangement
I wasn't very keen with holding our wedding banquet at Regent for various reasons.
- Pillar Ballroom
- The wedding banquet package isn't that attractive as compare to others etc...
So, we decided to give Regent a pass and we meet up with Michelle from Goodwood Park on Sat 4 Dec for a site inspection. Well, the ballroom looks good however it's in a unique octagon shape and the reception area is pretty small. Another concern is they have limited parking space and somehow or rather I prefer the ballroom of Sheraton Towers as compare to Regent & Goodwood Park. Will probably go for another few site inspection before we come to a decision on our wedding banquet venue.
Labels: Goodwood Park, KKH, Regent, Sheraton Towers, Wedding Banquet
Newer Posts