Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Thursday, December 16, 2010
@ 9:51 PM

I'm counting down! 9 more days towards our ROM on 26 December 2010.
Well, it's kinda rush and pack for me with renovation and wedding stuff running concurrently.
I'm hoping to be a pleasant one but at times things doesn't seems to flow the way u wanna it to be or probably a smooth one :(
Today is my first post at our new house @ Ubi. Arranging for the appliances, air-con and bedding to delivery to our house and very upset with the workmanship of the house which I did not mention in the earlier post. I feel so disgusted with the outcome of the workmanship and I believe my expectation is reasonable and not asking for the ridiculous!
They rejected some of our request which make dear pissed off and they seems to address our concern at all.
- Request to re-paint 2 bedroom and top-up but was rejected. Reason being, will affect the handover date.
- Request to custom-made a small alter table but was rejected too. (even we willing to pay)
- Request for a small ledge at the side of the balcony (agree to it but see nothing at all)
- Bedroom doors delivery are not what we saw in the catalog. (pending to revert to us)
The handover has been delay from end Nov to 1st week of Dec and dear have told them to handover on the 19 Dec. Blogging and arrive at our new house since 11am, I have yet to see any of the workers coming to rush the work and all in front of me is the delivery and schedule that I made earlier.
Schedule for 17 December 2010
- Delivery of appliances from Havey Norman -- DONE
- Delivery of MBR mattress from Simmons -- DONE
- Installation of air-con units -- DONE
I'm ultimately disappointed and upset with KEITHWORKS!. Why did I get to meet such contractor or engage him in the 1st place. I should have chose to engage Gillian instead. It's such a agony where my renovation period is close to 3months and yet it's still not close to completion yet! Bed frame is not ready and I have to place my mattress on the floor! Gosh.. I have spoke to Keith previously before arranging for the delivery and he say the bed frame will be up by today!
Again they're so screw up! They sucks big time!
They can't seems to delivery what they promise, the so called touch-up or plastering the worst job I have ever seen! Moreover, with the dateline give by dear I have yet to see any of his worker rushing to complete our project. Basically, they lack of the urgency and they have very bad time management! I'm trying to calm myself down and leave all the conversation to dear. Basically, I can't accept the workmanship and I hate that this is taking too long. It's so close to Xmas now, our ROM and also my birthday. All my wish and hope to held a celebration at our new house is highly not possible. I'm extremely disappointed and upset with the progress and status of our house =/

Labels: , , , , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts