Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Monday, November 29, 2010
@ 7:57 AM

Further updates on our renovation progress..
It's honestly slow and taking too long to complete the project.

MBR toilet tiling

Common toilet tiling


Installation of fire-rated door on the 20th Nov


Wrought Iron Up
During this period of time, encounter many unpleasant issues with Keith & Jave. For instance, the delay in fixing up the windows; to seek remedy for main door(due to raining season with no windows up); delaying in the painting works; non logical placement of the storage heater and running of the piping; placing up toiletries before acid wash(go against instructions given), selection of the paint, delay of handover etc..
They're damn screwed up and I definitely not going to recommend them to any of my friends. Everyone deserve a smooth and enjoyable renovation process and I'll never want my friends to go through such a agony. It may be a saving but seriously I rather pay more to engage Gilian. I'm full of anger whenever I spoke of them, they need to take up project management, to know their own limit in handling the project and also to have integrity & responsibility. To admit faults and not to push the responsibility to others or US!
Pissed off!!!

Labels: ,


Newer Posts Older Posts