Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Friday, October 8, 2010
@ 12:28 AM

Yesterday we went to PS for night movies and I decided to do some shopping for jewellery to indulge myself since I got the voucher from Lee Hwa/Gold Heart. Initially was looking for a pendant however didn't get to see any at the Lee Hwa boutique and up we go to shop at Goldheart.
Didn't manage to see any nice pendant either but I saw a pair of pearl earrings. Been searching for a pair of pearls earring for a long time as I have difficulties in finding the right length. We saw this particular earring and I got the sales assistant to let me try on it, and I finally found it! The pearl earring of my length. A very simple earring which I've been searching for more than 6mths?
Within 10 minutes, I brought the earring as we're in a rush to catch the movie.
Happy with the pearl earring =) A present for myself *pat pat

Simple Pearls Earring

I have got 2 pearls bracelet which is from Goldheart too. My next purchase will be to complete the pearl set and get myself a diamond ear stunt earring. =)

Labels:


Newer Posts Older Posts