Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
@ 11:12 AM

Meet up with Samantha from []Secret Photography which we're considering to engage her for our solemnisation in December 2010. A very friendly lady who share with us about her background, her past experiences. We discuss in details for the solemnisation package, the style I like, some of the shoots I like in her portfolio etc.. She's aware of my concern and I also feedback to her that dear is very sensitive to flash. She mention that she prefer to use natural light rather than flash unless it's necessary but she will take note of this. She share with us her latest purchase of gadget which will be in good use for our event in December. Most likely we will be engaging her and revert to her before end of Nov. =)

Shortly, we went to collect our wedding band from Love & Co. to try on our wedding band. However, we won't be collecting the band as we're going to engrave them. We tried on the wedding band, I couldn't remember the band that we brought at all.. Hahahaha.. I thought my wedding band is with a bigger diamond setting (ooppss). Anyway, dear tried on his band, he's not use to wearing a wedding band and it looks weird on him. Anyway, I insist that he need to wear the band after our solemnisation. :p

At Love & Co., there's various type of engraving photo, fingerprint, handwriting, signature and digital engraving. Due to the thickness of our band we left with only handwriting, signature and digital engraving. We decided to go with digital engraving and select the fonts for our band, will be in 1 week time when we're there for our Jap buffet!

Different type of engraving



Our Wedding Band

Ferne from Cardblance revert to me with the design layout for our ROM invites. They're super super efficient and I'll definitely recommend to all my friends who's considering to have their invites done. Hopefully, we'll be getting our invites soon. =)

Labels: , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts