Our Luv Memories....
Finally, the pending status of recess area is made known to us after numerous phone call to HDB to check on the status. I told the effort to called the HDB CS, got the name of the officer-in charge, technical officer and also the feedback hotline to get the update. I finally got a update!Perhaps they sense that I'm extremely upset with the delay for the status, which the usual processing period is 4th weeks(we're already in the 6th week!). The officer-in-charge finally call me on the very same day after I 'feedback' to their quality department on the service level that HDB is rendering to consumer, which is below our expectations. Anyway problems solve, we're in the mid of processing the payment to purchase the recess area and pending for the permit to start renovating the recess area. Hopefully the wait is not long and we could start the renovation works soon!
Thereafter we meet up with Keith at our house regards the progress of the renovation and together we head to Parkway for the purchase of our house appliances! We brought TV, Fridge and washing machine from Harvey Norman and I'm thinking of getting Electrolux Domino Hobs & oven from them.
Anyway here's the updates!
Shopping at Parkway Parade Harvey Norman!

Our invoice for the 3 items we brought

Panasonic VIERA Th-42X20S
Our TV selection is Panasonic 42" Plasma TV. Many will ask, why plasma and not LCD or LED which is the most common in the market. Honestly, this doesn't really matter to me. The decision lies with my hubby. Well... I'm not a TV person hence I'm not really particular about this, all I know is Plasma got better color even though it's emits heat faster than LCD. I'm just happy with my purchase :D.. Our first TV!

Panasonic NR-BY601X
Yes!!! Finally we make our purchase for this fridge that we've been eyeing for such a long time. I love the sleek design of the fridge and also the inverter technology which will reduce electricity consumption by up to 40% !
Samsung WA11VP Washing Machine
After all the Panasonic products, you guys must be wondering why not a Panasonic washing machine. Honestly, I do thought of getting it but after thinking it though I want a silver wash technology. This is exactly the same model at my future mother-in-law house except the one that we purchase is 9kg while hers is 10kg.
Date: 30 September 2010
Panasonic 42" Plasma TV
Panasonic Fridge
Samsung Washing Machine
Total: $2659
Labels: HDB Branch Office, Home, Home Appliances, Home Expenses, Receipts
Newer Posts
Older Posts