Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Thursday, September 30, 2010
@ 8:55 AM

Dated: 28 September 2010

The following pics are sent to me from my designer Keith!
Appreciated that he send me the pics to update me on the progress for our renovation works.
Thanks for the little actions, very much appreciated!

The first erected wall is at our WIW, there's a small hiccup during the erect of the walls. My bad, I did not communicate with him earlier on the dimension of the pole system we purchase and they build up the wall already! I was so anxious that I wanted him to remove the bricks and shift it backwards so it could accommodate my WIW dimension that I have order through Besglas.

Anyway, this issue has been resolved.. Well, I still have my WIW however it's slightly smaller and Besglas is flexible on the design of the wardrobe. Current dimension 2meter by 2meter.

Let's take a look at the pics for the erection of walls for WIW area.

Workers start building up the walls


Walk in wardrobe space
Will be updating more on our renovation progress..
Stay tuned.. ;)

Labels: ,


Newer Posts Older Posts