Saturday, August 28, 2010
@ 8:33 AM
It's a total fun and interesting trip to Lim Chu Kang today! We drove up to super ulu place in lim chu kang to attend the ray gathering and it's such a eye opening experience for me! Fun and interesting, feel like going for a excursion trip to the farm.
This is the place!!!
View @ 1 of the Koi Pond
I saw this cute little goldfish which got the silly silly look, so took a photo of it and here it goes..
We 1st meet-up with the owner Joe and go to the Koi pond and gosshh, they got gigantic koi! SO SO SO... BIG, I especially like a batch of pond which is house by a Brunei customer. Here's goes the pic for 1 of the koi pond
Shortly, we move on to the main attraction of the day... THE RAYS!!!!
Pearls Ray
The pricing cost range from S$500 - S$50,000 easily, all depends on the breed etc but gooshh.. I got expensive taste and I love the most expensive type :D
Thankfully, I'm not into such an expensive hobby, should keep to my branded brands and shoes.. lol.. The owner was very nice to cater buffet for us and here we took a pic together in the farm!
There we go and start out shopping today again...
Labels: Others
Newer Posts