Our Luv Memories....
profile Wishlist Affilaties Events

we hold our hands
and walk down the memory lanes together..











© Copyrighted 2010 ~Our Luv Memories...

Saturday, August 7, 2010
@ 11:41 AM

It's been a long and busy week for me.. Let me break this up into different session and post up some of the things that I have been doing.

First, let me introduce Porcelain, The Face Spa. My first trip was on the 23rd July 2010 with Desiree after her read up on this facial salon with good reviews. Initially, I was skeptical as I read some of the negative post regarding their packages which is expensive for a facial salon. Well, I do admit this is really on a high side but their extraction service was the best that I have ever render! It's been ages since I last went for facial since the last breakout but Jenny(Director Therapist) was very patience and through on all area. No doubt the extraction was painful but I feel good! My face is clear-up and I feel clean.

For the trial, we pay $38 and we're keen in their $2800 package but it's extremely damaging for our pockets since there's so many things lining up for our marriage. We manage to negotiate for a payment scheme which is comfortable for our pockets and Desiree sign up their package and took home partial of the skincare products. I'm tempted but I hesitate even I really like their service as I'm on a extremely tight budget! Nevertheless I brought some of their products (cleanser, toner, serum) to maintain at home. I'm still considering as I really love the extraction and their confident in achieving good results for our faces.

Here are some of the pictures of the place where we went for our facial


The door entrance

The passage way that leads to the living area and the extraction room

The other side of the passage way that leads to washroom

The living area

The nice and comfy Ikea sofa
The extraction room

The counter area which we're brief on the package available

So on 5th Aug 2010, we head back for our 2nd appointment, only one is able to proceed with the facial as we're late. Hence, priority is given to Desiree as she has sign up the package on the 1st visit. I had a chat with Pauline to discuss on the differences between the available packages and share with her my constraints.

Later, she share with me a scheme from OCBC Paylite which allow us to have a interest free installment scheme but with a 3% or 5% processing fees payable. With this, I further discuss with Pauline and sign up the package! YES!!! I sign up the package and can't wait for the next appointment and start improving my skin condition. I share with des the OCBC scheme they have and she has convert to that payment scheme too. I feel this scheme will be more manageable for our finances. I brought back all the products and start using it, and we schedule our next appt to be on 19 Aug 2010 (my final inspection for our house)... I hoping by 26 December my skin condition will be good and look pretty on this special day and start exercising nw in order to look prettier on our ROM day!

Labels: , ,


Newer Posts Older Posts