Head up to my afternoon appointment with Porcelain, The Face Spa for my 1st appointment with them upon signing up their package. Gosh, the extraction is unbearable this round!!! It's so painful as compare to the $38 trial. I guess my skin condition is has quite bad after the trial facial so more blackheads popping out, perhaps that explains the painful experience today. Well, still gonna say Auntie Jenny does place in alot of efforts during the extraction, she remove quite abit of oil bumps for me. She mention, will take out the softer bumps first and gradually remove the rest. I schedule my 2nd facial on 26 Aug, hopefully the pain will be more bearable on my next trip. However, I won't be able to join desy together for our facial. I hope my skin condition gets better and perhaps can delay a week to join her for facial. =)
Shortly after fixing the next appointment with Porcelain, I head to buy egg tart and visit Le Grand Wedding after knowing Desy signing up the package with them. Le Grand Wedding tie up their photography with Chris Ling International and they their photography skill is well-known in the industry.
Below are the main website of Le Grand, photo by Chris Ling International

Desy recommend to look for Yuko, the lady who serve her. I approach her and she show me a few wedding album, photos by CL International, Sky and other photographer. I love Sky photography skills, as compare to the other bridals visited they definitely on the upper hand!
Later Yuko, let me try on the ROM dress which is a long chiffon dress with sleeves. The ROM dress is a simple and elegant type. Later on she let me try on 2 wedding dress, I prefer the full lace shoulder off wedding dress with long train. Unfortunately, I'm unable to take any photos of the wedding gown I'm wearing. She mention there's a few other gowns which is currently with the tailor hence she's unable to show it to me. She wish to meet me up tomorrow and let me try on the dress. I'm not too sure if we're able to make it for the appointment tomorrow.
Anyway here's the package that she's sharing with me for $3888 and the price will be revised after 15 Aug 2010 to $4288
- 1 Wedding Gown (AD)
- 1 Evening Gown (AD)
- 1 MTM Groom Suit (AD)
- 1 OTR Groom Suit (AD)
- 1 Tea-dress or Kua (AD)
- 2 sets of accessory (Rental)
- 1 Fresh Flower Hand Bouquet
- 6 corsages
- Bridal Car Decoration (No fresh flower)
- Make up+ Hair-do on AD Day & Night (Free trial makeup)
- Digital Photos in an album
- 1 Wedding photo frame
- Return of selected photos
- Dress for ROM
- Groom Suit for ROM
I feel the above package is reasonable, photography under CL should be decent however their payment scheme is 50%->30%->10%->10%-> which is slightly tight for our budget. If only the payment scheme is lower and perhaps we could consider engaging them.
Will be meeting up Lindt tomorrow to discuss on the deco =)
Labels: Facial, Florist, Le Grand
Newer Posts