During our 2nd appointment session, I took a snapshot of the letter. A very simple letter which carry heavy weight in terms of monetary value and the extremely stressful debt we got ownself into! This's the MOST expensive item we're spending as a couple but we're all out for that!
Our Resale Letter than declare us as the official owner
Before leaving the room, I took the opportunity to take a photo with Dawn. She pretty, friendly and definitely put us at ease. Right after this, we head to HDB branch office @ Aljunied to apply the purchase of our access balcony. This process will take 1 month and HDB branch office will inform us the result via mail.
Thereafter, we head back to our Ubi unit and meet up with the owner and Alan to tie up the loose end and we will be back for a inspection tomorrow on 21 August to ensure the owner vacant the house for us.
We head back home to rest a while and compare the renovation quote between Keith & Gillian and we're hoping to finalise the quote and to make a decision on which party to engage soon. :) In the late evening, we went to Bedok to have dinner with dear and his mum and upon sending his mum back. we head up for our final appointment of the day with Lynne from TOPH.
We were about 15 mins late for our appointment and Lynne is extremely approachable and friendly. She show us around the venue again and we discuss on the details of the proposal. She's extremely nice and I really appreciate her kind gesture in making the event even better than it is! I look forward to the day of our union and I hope it will be a simple yet classy solemnisation in a unique location. I'll update on the ROM solemnisation venue shortly...
Labels: HDB, HDB Branch Office, Home, Renovation, ROM
Newer Posts
