Our Luv Memories....
I'm extremely happy today as I settle my bridal, wedding band and florist! Yes, damage in our pockets but is inevitable expenses.
In the afternoon, we meet up with
Lindt to discuss on the deco for our ROM venue on 26 December at
Bedok. I brought along the layout and we discuss the color theme and decided to go with baby blue, pink and ivory. Thereafter, we discuss on the arrangement for the solemnisation table, the oblong table etc.
Lindt show me some photos from her previous works and we have list down the items that I would like and the damage is $510. This cost exclude the hand bouquet and will have to discuss with
Lindt again once I have decided on my ROM dress. She will be sending me an email for the breakdown details and upon confirmation, $100 deposit is require.
After that, we head to
Tanjong Pager to visit the bridal shops. Previously, I have visited Di
Gio, Julia Wedding News and Sophia to know more about their bridal package and the photographer skills set. I'm not impress with their skills but the package for Di
Gio is quite
ok but I believe there might be better. Anyway, since I make an appointment with
Yuko at 6pm @ Le Grand, I decided to visit Rico-
Amona first to know more about their package and look at their wedding gown. I'm kinda disappointed as their gown selection is not the type I'm looking for and I do not like the photographer skills. Without knowing more about the package, we left and head to Le Grand.
Upon meeting up with
Yuko, she show dear various wedding album by Sky, Di and Jeffery. Dear agree that the album is different as compare to the previous bridal. I did share with him, I visited the other bridal with
des and they are not up to our expectation. I love the way the photographer capture the moments of the couple and the designing of the album is really nice. I like it
alot!!!
Later
Yuko explain to us again on the package and dear express his concern of the 50% deposit and check the cost for the additional wedding frame.
Yuko is nice and allow us to down 30% first and a 20% at a later stage if we decided to sign up. She also mention the addition wedding photo frame will be $480. Then, I try on some ROM dresses but couldn't find something that I like. I try on a few long dress which
Yuko took for me but I prefer a knee length or slightly shorter dress. The long dress make me look mature and old =( I also try on the wedding gown for dear to see and he prefer the lacy gown (shown in below pic) too, it's different from the usual satin embroidery material type.
After trying, dear just ask me " u like
anot? like then
ok lor, den sign
lor"
hahaha.. without hesitation, we took up the package with Le Grand! I know he dotes on me lots! Even with our tight budget, I know he try to give me the best he can and I appreciate and very thankful to him. Anyway I did share with
Yuko, I'm unable to find the ROM dress that I like and she told me to come in during the month of Oct for my ROM dress selection and she will try to help in getting the dress I like and suit me.
Dear is surprise that I took such a short time in choosing my bridal. I did a little homework and decided to go for bridal with nice photographer skills set and shortlisted a few bridals which is affiliates with Chris Ling. Some of the designer gown is too costly such as Margaret Brides, Ted Wu, Tan
Yoong etc... So here I am.. signing up with Le Grand Wedding!
Here are some of the pics we took in Le Grand Wedding
Me and my husband-to-be
Yuko (the gown designer) and Me!
Dear sob sob face after paying the deposit for the bridal
The candid shots dear took for me in the lacey gown
Dinner time and we decided to head to Vivocity, we're thinking of getting the wedding band today and we have decided to get the wedding band from Soo Kee. We're waiting for a parking lot and received a call from Shihao, he check with us our whereabouts and will be meeting us for dinner together with Xiu Xiu. We head to Brotzeit a German restaurant for dinner and I share my excitement with Xiu Xiu on the confirmation of the bridal shop.
After dinner, we went to ring shopping and straight down to Soo Kee. I show them the wedding ring that I shortlisted and decided to bring them to Love & Co to show them the other ring which I like to have it as a wedding band too for comparison purpose.
I'm surprise the lady which serves us previously Cindy still rem the range of wedding band I like and she show me. Initially, Cindy was serving another couple so I took this chance to walk around and saw another ring! I saw a half eternity band and love it at 1st sight but of cos must let my 'tau kway' see 1st mah. He's more concern about the price for the band and surprising the price range is almost similar to the band in Soo Kee.
So, I decided to get our wedding band at Love & Co instead of the Soo Kee wedding band and left dear to choose his wedding band. I'm surprise I decided to get from Love & Co, as I have already decided to go for Soo Kee. Anyway dear got himself and plain and simple band but we will be going for engraving for the wedding band.

Love & Co @ Vivocity

The pics above showcase the ring box to hold our wedding band
I'm totally happy because as I'm getting the wedding band that I always wanted and dear know that's the type of ring that I love to have. Gosh! I'm flying up to the sky.. So excited and happy with buying the band and confirming the bridal. (will be showing the wedding band once I receive it!)
I'm totally surprise with all my actions today, just went in and buy. No hesitation! Reason being, we have been ring hunting for a long time so it's time to get it. The range for our wedding band is LVCeterno & LVCalegria. Anyway we'll be getting our rings in 10 weeks time. Cindy will be calling us if they're able to delivery to us at a earlier stage else our ring collection appointment is on 25 Oct 2010. Here's a picture that I took with Cindy. A extremely nice and gently lady who's very genuine and provide excellent service! *thumbs up*
With Cindy @ Love & Co Vivocity
Work tomorrow and look forward to our 2
nd appointment on 20 Aug 2010! *
Woohooo!!!!!
Labels: Florist, Love Co, ROM, Wedding, Wedding Band
Newer Posts
Older Posts