Saturday, August 7, 2010
@ 12:27 PM
I have been searching for florist to deco up the ROM venue for quite sometime and I feel comfortable with 85 Flowers after we liaising with Lindt through email. I did some comparison with other florist and received a quote for $1k just to deco the venue. I personally feel 85 flowers is very reasonable we will be scheduling to meet up with her on 14 Aug 2010 @ her shop to discuss in details.
Below are some of the bouquet and table arrangement that I like and send it over to Lindt for her reference
I love the above dining arrangement and decided to adapt a similar concept for our ROM venue but will have to discuss with Lindt in details on the choice of colors and the flowers to use for the venue. Look forward for our meet up on 14 Aug =)
Newer Posts




