Monday, July 26, 2010
@ 9:38 AM
I'm on MC today, having bad stomach cramp and headache. Slept and wake up on in the late afternoon. Dear came back early today and we went out to meet Jessie from Inside Living which was recommended by forum ppl.
Upon reaching her office, we seat down and discuss with her on the layout and inform her some of the stuff we will be there in the house. (eg. fish tank) After the discussion, we feel that she might exceed our budget. Nevertheless, we will still be meeting her 2wks later to look at the layout she propose and go through the quotation with us.
I can't wait to take the keys! 3 more weeks and we're officially a HDB owner. No doubt, is a HDB but I can't wait to move in and have a place of our own. Nothing beats having your own place and live with our loves one..
Later at night, we went to Mustafa and check on the pricing for the fridge and washing machine. Initially, I'm looking to buy a front load washer but due to budgeting decided to go with top load. However we saw this 2 front load washer which is within our budget and I'm leaning toward the front load washer. I'm hoping the price will still stay when we decide to buy it together with the rest of the household appliances.
This is the water efficiency label label to inform consumer on water saving. 3 ticks stand for 'Excellent' saving which is the efficiency level for the 2 front load washer.
Features - 7kg
* Ceramic Heater
* Diamond Drum
* Volt Control
* Wool Control
* Bigger capacity wide door
* User Friendly Display
* Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme
Price : $575

Features - 7.5kg
* Ceramic Heater
* Diamond Drum
* Wool Course
* Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme
Price : $599 (After $100 discount from Mustafa)
Got to check the pricing for this 2 washer at other outlets and make a comparison before deciding on washer. Looking at the features, I'm leaning towards the 7kg. More headache coming up, still have not seen and make a comparison for the stove and oven. It's so complicated.. Goshh.. busy busy with this and that.
We got to meet up more contractors/ID to to firm up on our renovation and get it started. Hopefully we have made a decision to engage a ID or contractor and start the reno work after the Chinese ghost festival. Too many things too little time..
Labels: HDB, Home Appliances, Renovation, Shopping
Newer Posts
