Saturday, July 31, 2010
@ 7:46 AM
Finally an off day for me.. been working late and like crazy for the past week and i foresee this going to continue for the next few weeks. We had a good lunch today and dear brought me to Prima Revolving Tower Restaurant. It's my 1st trip there and yes.. i feel giddy.. but the food is really nice.
After lunch, we head bk to rest and meet up with Gillian @ Lion City Hotel KFC to discuss on our house layout, our theme and preferences. She's the 2nd ID that we're considering as the price that she quote is reasonable and within our comfortable price range. She may not be the cheapest but at least a reasonable one.. Don't expect to pay peanuts and get quality stuff, I believe everything have their own value, and they deserve that! =)
Anyway we have arrange to meet up next week for the final quotation and to arrange for a site visit to her existing projects for us to look at the workmanship. I feel this is really important for us to consider to sign up with her.. I look forward to meet her next week and hopefully another ID(the last ID) Dennis to look at the quotation he propose.
I'm hoping that Keith is able to arrange for us to view his completed project since he does not have a existing project currently which Gillian will hv an advantage over him. Well, will see how it goes..
Counting down... 20 more days to get the key!!!!
Labels: Renovation
Newer Posts